You've already invested a lot of money in your mobile food truck business and all the hard work it took to get it up and to run. Now, you're ready to sell it! When you do, you want to ensure that potential buyers have no doubts about what they'll be getting by buying your truck. And one way to do that is with an effective logo.
Choose a design that represents your mobile food truck for sale.
- Choose a design that represents your food truck.
- Use a design that is easy to remember.
- Use a design that is simple and clean.
- Using a unique design can be accomplished by creating something new, or you can try to make an existing logo more unique by changing some of its colors or shapes (but not too much). Make sure your logo stands out from others on the road without being too flashy or over-the-top!
- Finally, if possible, go for timeless designs instead of trendy ones—this way you won't have to change it up in five years when the "it" factor fades away!
Use the right colors to match your food truck business name.
- Use the right colors to match your food truck business name.
- Use colors that are appropriate for the type of food you serve. For example, red is a good color for Mexican food trucks, green is good for vegetarian trucks, etc.
- Make sure your logo will be easy to read on social media sites like Twitter or Facebook where it might be hard to see in small sizes because of the size of their screens and/or if they're using an app that auto-adjusts text size when it thinks it needs to (like Instagram).
- Choose colors that are easy to remember so people can easily recall they're looking at other brands in a similar space or category as yours.
- Choose logos with colors that can easily be printed on menus since your customers will hold up those menus when ordering their meal off-site instead of calling into their restaurant's kitchen from inside their home or office building."
Please keep it simple, so it's easy to remember.
- Please keep it simple, so it's easy to remember.
- Use a font that is easy to read.
- Use a font that is easy to replicate in print.
- Use a font that is easy to replicate on a website.
- Use a font that is easy to replicate on social media.
Make sure it looks good in black and white as well as in color.
It’s important to know that your logo will be viewed in various mediums, not just your food truck. This means it needs to look good in black and white as well as in color.
The colors you select for your logo should reflect the colors of your food truck or brand. If you customize a piece of equipment from an existing manufacturer, such as installing lights on top of a truck or creating custom signs for it (like “New York City Pizza Truck”), then use those same colors when designing the logo so that everything ties together nicely.
Pay attention to the font you use for your food truck logo.
The font you use in your food truck logo will have a huge impact on how it's perceived. For example, if you're going for a hipster look, the right font choice can help you achieve that while still attracting customers who don't want to be associated with the term "hipster."
Here are some questions to ask yourself when choosing a font:
- Is it easy to read? If not, people won't bother reading it!
- Does this font match my business and brand? You don't want to choose something that looks dated or off-putting.
- How much flexibility do I have with this particular font? What other projects could I use it on?
Give your designer an idea of what you want.
When you get in touch with a design company, you can tell them what kind of logo you want. You should be specific about the colors, fonts, and images that fit your brand. For example, if your brand is all about nature and being outdoorsy (like a camping food truck), then it would make sense for your logo to have an image of mountains or trees in it.
If there are certain logos that you like/don't like from other companies or businesses, definitely include those when explaining what type of look and feel you're going for! It's also helpful to provide similar logos examples: maybe there's another mobile food truck out there with an awesome logo design that's close enough to what yours might look like.
Look at design templates and examples to get inspired.
If you're looking for inspiration, check out other mobile food truck logos. You can find a lot of examples online. Some of them will be more helpful than others. First, consider what makes each logo unique and use those elements in your design.
We hope our tips helped you get started on making your very own mobile food truck logo. If you have any questions about this process, feel free to ask them in the comments below!